Cultural museum showcasing a permanent collection of more than 120,000 artifacts and artwork from all across the world
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Bowers has been voted “The Best Museum in Orange County” by the readers of The Orange County Register for 16 consecutive years
- Museum is open Tuesdays to Sundays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed all Mondays
- Free admission for children under 12 years old if accompanied by a paying adult
- Not valid for Kidseum admission
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Excluded options: Bowers Membership, Kidseum admission. Valid until 09/20/2019. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bowers Museum
Art ranks among the highest achievements of any world culture, and The Bowers Museum aims to enrich our own by sharing some of the finest works from Native American, Polynesian, African, East Asian, and South American cultures. The museum’s vast collection—and buzzing calendar of new exhibits and special events—has earned it a 25 year long streak as the Orange County Register’s pick for Best Museum in Orange County.
- Size: 158,000 square feet featuring more than 120,000 examples of paintings and artifacts including pottery, stone tools, jewelry, wooden sculptures, and clothing
- Permanent Mainstay: A broad range of artifacts from the entire Pacific Rim, including the South Pacific, China, Native America, Mesoamerica, and early California
- Visiting Exhibit: The Bowers continually presents new exhibits from around the world
- Eye-Catcher: the stucco-beamed glass ceiling of the museum’s courtyard restaurant, Tangata, which suffuses the Pacific Rim-accented California cuisine with natural light