The World Premiere of the Empress Dowager Cixi exhibit features more than 100 objects never seen before outside of China’s Summer Palace
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Tickets to Empress Dowager Cixi Exhibition
- Four Tickets to Empress Dowager Cixi Exhibition
- Six Tickets to Empress Dowager Cixi Exhibition
Act soon and see “Endurance: The Antarctic Legacy of Sir Ernest Shackleton and Frank Hurley”; one of the greatest photographic records of human survival, before it closes January 28.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for redemption December 26–December 31. Tours are subject to availability. Hours are Tuesdays to Sundays 10AM to 4PM, closed all Mondays. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bowers Museum
Art ranks among the highest achievements of any world culture, and The Bowers Museum aims to enrich our own by sharing some of the finest works from Native American, Polynesian, African, East Asian, and South American cultures. The museum’s vast collection—and buzzing calendar of new exhibits and special events—has earned it a 25 year long streak as the Orange County Register’s pick for Best Museum in Orange County.
- Size: 158,000 square feet featuring more than 120,000 examples of paintings and artifacts including pottery, stone tools, jewelry, wooden sculptures, and clothing
- Permanent Mainstay: A broad range of artifacts from the entire Pacific Rim, including the South Pacific, China, Native America, Mesoamerica, and early California
- Visiting Exhibit: The Bowers continually presents new exhibits from around the world
- Eye-Catcher: the stucco-beamed glass ceiling of the museum’s courtyard restaurant, Tangata, which suffuses the Pacific Rim-accented California cuisine with natural light