All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before golf, grassy pastures were the exclusive territory of roaming sheep, herds of cattle, and children without parents. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a 9-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $40 value)
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $60 value). Twosomes traverse the Club’s nine-hole course twice for an 18-hole round.
Bowling Green Country Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to weather. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bowling Green Country Club
Bowling Green Country Club’s nine-hole course journeys across 73 acres of Ohio countryside. Featuring a nine-hole yardage of 2,782 from the farthest tees, the layout adds a sense of variety with four tee options for golfers looking to play the hole twice for an 18-hole round or foursomes who prefer to play without having to interact. A watery ellipse stands in the middle of four holes, including the par 3 seventh, where tee shots must somersault 168 yards over the corner of the pond to find the green. After rounds, duffers can unwind at the outdoor patio of Jeff Szabo’s Fairway Grill, where a wait staff of disguised caddies serves a menu of burgers, salads, sandwiches, and other hearty fare.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 35 course
- Length of 2,782 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 33.8 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 114 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options