Before golf, grassy pastures were the exclusive territory of roaming sheep, herds of cattle, and children without parents. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a 9-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (a $36 value)
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (a $58 value)
- $35 for a 9-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (an $72 value)
- $54 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (a $116 value)
Twosomes or foursomes traverse the Club’s nine-hole course twice for an 18-hole round.
Bowling Green Country Club's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Bowling Green Country Club
Bowling Green Country Club’s nine-hole course journeys across 73 acres of Ohio countryside. Featuring a nine-hole yardage of 2,782 from the farthest tees, the layout adds a sense of variety with four tee options for golfers looking to play the hole twice for an 18-hole round or foursomes who prefer to play without having to interact. A watery ellipse stands in the middle of four holes, including the par 3 seventh, where tee shots must somersault 168 yards over the corner of the pond to find the green. After rounds, duffers can unwind at the outdoor patio of Jeff Szabo’s Fairway Grill, where a wait staff of disguised caddies serves a menu of burgers, salads, sandwiches, and other hearty fare.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 35 course
- Length of 2,782 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 33.8 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 114 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
88% of 197 customers recommend
“Lovely course perfect for the average golfer.”
“Tom is very friendly!”
“Only 9 holes but smaller well placed greens add some skillful shooting. Had a great time!”