All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Golf is so beloved because it combines two of humankind's favorite things--hitting stuff and driving on someone else's lawn. Play through with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for an afternoon round of golf for one ($117 value)
$99 for 2014 membership package (up to $216 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf with cart rental, valid after noon and before May 11 (a $97 value)
- Two large buckets of range balls (a $20 value)
- 2014 PM Golf Membership for one and discounted monthly foursome (a $99 value)
Customers purchasing the summer 2014 option can enjoy discounted green fees for one and a discounted foursome once per month. PM Golf Members are also eligible to:
- Join the bowling green golf association
- Participate in sponsored tournaments
- Play in team and individual club championships
- Participate in members referral program: $400 gift card for the grill room for the current member generated by the introduction of a new full, associate or weekday member
- Pro shop 25% discount on logo merchandise
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit for groups of 3 people or less; limit 2 per visit for groups of 4. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Valid only for tee times after 12 noon. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Not valid for club members. For 2014 golf package option, must call or visit club to register. Must register within 14 days of purchase. Valid only for 2014 season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bowling Green Golf Club
Designed by course architect Geoffrey Cornish—who has designed more than 230 courses—Bowling Green Golf Club blankets the tree-lined terrain of a former dairy farm with a challenging, 6,863-yard golf course. Immersed in a network of rolling hills topped with tall red pines and oaks, the par-72 design provides a scenic escape more enjoyable than burrowing one’s head into a potted plant. Dense tree lines play a prominent role throughout the entire course, and the back nine also runs along native ponds and wetlands that loom near fairways and greens. To help golfers excel in the wooded layout without the use of a chainsaw, Bowling Green Golf Club offers golf lessons and clinics for players of all abilities.
At The Grill Room, guests can enjoy a casual atmosphere of drinks and inventive twists on traditional grill dishes. While digging into grilled filet mignon or Mediterranean chicken with penne pasta and sun-dried tomatoes, patrons can pause to take in views of the rolling hills and give nicknames to each pine needle in the forest.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Geoffrey Cornish
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 6,863 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.2 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 134 from the farthest tees
- Six tee options