Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $99 for an 18-hole round of golf for two plus cart rental on Monday–Friday (up to a $208 value)
- $119 for an 18-hole round of golf for two plus cart rental on any day (up to a $208 value)
- $199 for an 18-hole round of golf for four plus cart rental on Sunday (up to a $416 value)
Bowling Green Golf Club
Designed by course architect Geoffrey Cornish—who has designed more than 230 courses—Bowling Green Golf Club blankets the tree-lined terrain of a former dairy farm with a challenging, 6,863-yard golf course. Immersed in a network of rolling hills topped with tall red pines and oaks, the par-72 design provides a scenic escape more enjoyable than burrowing one’s head into a potted plant. Dense tree lines play a prominent role throughout the entire course, and the back nine also runs along native ponds and wetlands that loom near fairways and greens. To help golfers excel in the wooded layout without the use of a chainsaw, Bowling Green Golf Club offers golf lessons and clinics for players of all abilities.
At The Grill Room, guests can enjoy a casual atmosphere of drinks and inventive twists on traditional grill dishes. While digging into grilled filet mignon or Mediterranean chicken with penne pasta and sun-dried tomatoes, patrons can pause to take in views of the rolling hills and give nicknames to each pine needle in the forest.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Geoffrey Cornish
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 6,863 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.2 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 134 from the farthest tees
- Six tee options