- Annual Membership for an Individual
- Annual Membership for a Family
- Free admission to the Preserve.
- A subscription to our quarterly members’ newsletter Twinleaf.
- Advance notice of all upcoming events through our Calendar of Events.
- Free admission to guided wildflower walks, offered at 2 p.m., Tuesday through Sunday, from April through October.
- Discounts on educational programs and merchandise in our Twinleaf Gift Shop.
- Exclusive access to Members’ Preview Lecture and Sale at our annual spring and fall native plant sales.
- Receive discounts at local businesses through our Member Rewards Program.
- Discounts and free admission at over 150 organizations nationwide through the ANCA Reciprocal Admission Program.
View additional membership information here.
Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve
Of the 2,000 plant species native to Pennsylvania, nearly 800 of them call Bowman's Hill Wildflower Preserve home. More than 80 of those species are rare, threatened, or endangered—in fact, Bowman's Hill even has an exclosure fence surrounding 100 of its 134 acres so deer can't sneak in and pick plants for their grandiose forest weddings.
One group, in particular, benefits from this scrupulous preservation: plant lovers. Year-round, visitors can stop by and explore the Preserve's more than two miles of trails, which offer some of the most picturesque hiking in Bucks County. Beyond that, visitors can traipse through the Preserve's meadow; visit the bird observatory inside the auditorium of the visitor center; spot different creatures in its aquatic habitats; and even sharpen their knowledge on related subject matter through year-round educational programs and museum visits.