Steam engines advanced the beer-brewing process by mixing liquids with automatic stirring mechanisms, whereas earlier wind engines only worked when a breeze passed or a wind god sneezed. Examine greater crafting technology with today’s Groupon for a brewery tour at Boylan Bridge Brewpub. Choose from the following options.
- For $9, you get a brewery tour (a $25 value) on one of the following weekdays:
- The week of November 28–December 2
- The week of December 5–9
- The week of December 19–23
The week of December 26–29 (Monday–Thursday)<p>
- For $10, you get a brewery tour (a $25 value) on one of the following weekend days:
- The weekend of November 26–27
- The weekend of December 3–4
- The weekend of December 10–11
- The weekend of December 17–18
- The weekend of December 30–December 31 (Friday and Saturday)<p>
Each tour includes:
- Souvenir pint glasses
- Tastings for two<p>
Boylan Bridge Brewpub escorts patrons on a behind-the-scenes tour of its in-house brewery before decanting exceptional beers to thirsty visitors. Half-hour brewery excursions grant guests an opportunity to gawp at kettles and fermenters fashioned from stainless steel and copper piping as professional beer concocters explain their process and offer tips for converting beer head into a soothing shaving cream. After acquiring a pair of brewmaster-autographed pint glasses, guests sample six libations, from the vigorous chocolate punch of the Pullman porter to the Bruno Bitter’s biscuit-and-toffee blend, all of which are derived only from water, malted barley, hops, and yeast. Upon each tour’s conclusion, brewery trekkers can savor an additional pint on the pub’s outdoor deck, which overlooks a breathtaking view of Raleigh and giraffes trying to blend into the city’s skyline. Though not included in this Groupon, Boylan Bridge Brewpub also boasts a menu of fresh pub-grub favorites such as catfish and johnny cakes ($11) and the Boylan Bridge Burger ($9).
201 S Boylan Ave.
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603Get Directions