Doctor fits mouths with custom invisible aligners designed with 3D computer imaging in order to straighten teeth without using braces
What You'll Get
- About the practice: Dr. Nader Dayani is an orthodontist with over 30 years of experience. He started using Invisalign treatments as early as 1998. He’s an active member of the American Association of Orthodontics, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics, and the California Association of Orthodontics.
- What’s included: consultation, impression, up to 19 aligners, and appointments
- Service restrictions:
- Post-treatment retainers not included
- X-rays and photos not included
- Additional fee for treatments lasting over 18 months, purchasing more than 19 aligners, poor patient cooperation, retainers, and lost aligners.
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
The Fine Print
About Braces America
As the orthodontist behind Braces America, Dr. Nader Dayani has been straightening smiles since 1987. He started using Invisalign treatments as early as 1998, and he capably prescribes, installs, and adjusts both traditional and invisible braces. Additionally, he spent many years teaching orthodontics at the UCLA School of Dentistry; there are few things teeth can do that he hasn't seen, unless your teeth have little faces and can talk. He truly enjoys his work; he says he specialized in orthodontics because he gets to improve patients' smiles and self-confidence, and they are always grateful for the results.