Neighborhoods value their pubs as a place to socialize, just as they value the ends of their rainbows as a place to find extra parking-meter change. Enjoy camaraderie at close proximity with today's Groupon to Brackins Blues Club in Maryville. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get dinner for two (up to a $25 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Two entrees from among Brackins' burgers, baskets, and sandwiches (up to an $8.75 value each)
- For $22, you get dinner for four (up to a $50 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Four entrees from among Brackins' burgers, baskets, and sandwiches (up to an $8.75 value each)
Brackins Blues Club pairs deep-fried fare and more than 100 international beers with live music several nights a week on a small, window-backed stage. As guitar riffs fill their ears, diners can reach into a basket of 10 hot, mild, or teriyaki chicken wings, strumming along on wing bones, or jump into a fried-mushroom or loaded potato-bite appetizer. For entrees, a bed of french fries lays the starchy foundation for chicken tenders, shrimp, or North Atlantic cod fried in Brackins' own beer batter, and a half-pound cheesesteak sandwich tops a toasted hoagie roll with chopped steak and melted american cheese. Diners can reenact hamster ball demolition derbies on the bar's pool table, or move to the outdoor patio and bask in a cool, refreshing cascade of water balloons.
112 E Broadway Ave.
Maryville, Tennessee 37804