Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
$40 for a one-week co-ed sports camp (an $80 value). Choose from the following:
- Road- and roller-hockey camp, which takes place from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on July 29–August 2 or August 26–30
- Soccer camp, which takes place from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on July 29–August 2 or August 26–30<p>
$75 for a one week of full-day camp (a $150 value). Choose from the following:
- All-boys camp, which takes place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on July 22–26 or August 19–23
- All-girls camp, which takes place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on July 22–26 or August 19–23
- Co-ed Fun Days camp, which takes place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on July 2–5; 8–12; 15–19; or August 6–9 or 12–16 <p>
Camps are valid for children aged 6–12. Check the Summer Programs page for camp descriptions.
Braefoot Community Association
The Braefoot Community Association was created to enrich its community with sports and recreational activities. Each of their programs is designed to help kids develop social and physical skills while encouraging healthy lifestyle habits and instilling in them an eagerness to remain active instead of imitating plastic-molded mannequins. Kids aged 16 months to 12 years can undergo non-competitive instruction in roller hockey, soccer, basketball, baseball, and tennis, and owners of fancy feet can take pre-professional and children's level dance instruction with the Westcoast Academy of Performing Arts. During the summer, a slew of camps keep children occupied and involved, teaching kids kayaking or biking basics, or helping them hone their soccer or hockey skills. The organization’s multi-use facility also has grounds for the Lakehill Soccer Association and the Saanich Lacrosse Association to play on and is working toward expanding their activities to include adult programs.
85% of 89 customers recommend
“Makes summer camps affordable!!! Thank you!”