These sessions help overcome personal cravings and create a support plan for inner balance
What You'll Get
- About Breaking the Chains of Craving: One hour of class time every week for four weeks can help to reduce the frequency and intensity of cravings of all kinds, from gambling and shopping to drinking, using drugs, or overeating.
- Session 1 helps students to understand what personal cravings are as well as how to recognize them, along with how to redirect personal cravings and express emotions that may be trapped within.
- Session 2 focuses on the connection between the heart, the body, and the brain, along with the ability to self regulate and calm the Vagus nerve—helping to stop intense cravings before they start. Neuroplasticity and the best methods for building a cognitive reserve are also discussed.
- Session 3 connects cravings with their polar opposite—detoxing. Detox methods include clearing toxic blockages from energy pathways in order to process incoming signals at an optimal rate.
- Session 4 looks forward, helping students to create their own personal plans for continued success, along with tricks and tips for how to reset as needed when triggers are activated or when dealing with stress.
- Type of communication: pre-recorded classes or online call
The Fine Print
About Brain Works Naturally
The Brain Gym instructor Janice Fiore believes that the secret of an individual's optimal functioning lies in connecting the brain, body, and heart. She creates and implements customized programs aiming to help others improve such mental functions as focus, memory, and concentration. Apart from classes and coaching, Brain Works Naturally offers an array of holistic healing modalities and products.