Glow-in-the-dark splatter painting is a unique experience that can be enjoyed by the whole family
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Participants dip the paintbrush and splatter paint onto a canvas and against the wall to create an original and abstract painting.
- Customers are requested to arrive 10 minutes prior to their reservation.
About Brainy Actz
Before players start scrounging for clues inside one of the Brainy Actz escape rooms, there's one place they'll want to look: between their ears. That's because brains, wit, and critical thinking skills are the best weapons at this escape room site, where real-life puzzle scenarios immerse up to 10 players in challenging, dire circumstances that must be escaped in 60 minutes or less.
For more thrills, Brainy Actz also hosts axe throwing, Nerf battles, and a cathartic rage room. Meanwhile, for more creative types, the entertainment mecca puts on succulent planting workshops and houses a splatter paint room.
Some of the rooms offered by Brainy Actz include:
- The Smuggler: For a decade, the CIA has been tracking down "The Smuggler"—the main suspect in a string of artifact heists. The Smuggler has just stolen the Viking Sunstone, a rare relic once owned by infamous Norse viking Ragnar Lothbrook. It's up to you and your team to retrieve the relic and return it to its rightful owner without being caught by the dangerous thief.
- Mystery at the Lost Point Lodge: Dr. Gunther Guiles, an accomplished historian, has vanished from his remote cabin while researching his latest topic of interest—ancient folklore. You and your group of reporters must uncover the truth about what happened to Guiles and share it with the world.
- The Great Pirate Escape: You are part of a group of daring explorers that have been taken captive by a notorious pirate captain while searching for an ancient buried treasure. To escape the pirate's cursed ship, you must work together to solve puzzles and unearth important clues.