A romantic dinner by a roaring fire is best enjoyed in a restaurant and not around the neighbor’s burning wicker man. Retain your amorous appetite with today’s Groupon to Braise. Choose from the following options:
- For $50, you get a four-course seasonal prix fixe dinner for two (a $100 value).
- For $99, you get a four-course seasonal prix fixe dinner for four (a $200 value).
- For $149, you get a four-course seasonal prix fixe dinner for six (a $300 value).<p>
- The four-course dinner includes:
- One appetizer selection per person
- One entree selection per person
- One soup or salad per person
- One dessert selection per person
Braise’s inventive chefs combine local seasonal ingredients to forge a menu of continental fare that has drawn praise from [_The Austin Chronicle_](http://gr.pn/pTzrVF). Diners make selections from an ever-rotating menu that parades up to four appetizers, up to four entrees, a soup or salad choice, and two dessert options. Chefs cater to each patron's individual tastes, level of adventurousness, and bib color. Past options have included carpaccio crafted with corvina sea bass doused in olive oil and cooked with hot pepper and pomegranate. Platters also lease space to dishes such as lamb sous vide and a ragout that melds octopus, shrimp, and feta cheese into a flavorful alloy.