Sanitization fights fungi and bacteria hiding in the vehicle’s air-circulation system; AC checks ensure cool temps in the summer
About This Deal
Your car relies on you to maintain it regularly and not to gun it across any rivers, even if there are free Thickburgers on the opposite bank. Keep your vehicular promises with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39.99 for an automotive allergy- and bacteria-sanitizing service (a $114.75 total value)
- Cleaning, vacuuming, and sanitization inside the vehicle (a $9.95 value)
- Bacteria removal of interior and AC vents (a $44.95 value)
- Replacement of cabin air filter (a $43.95 value)
- Deodorization with new-car smell (an $8.95 value)
- 99-point safety check (a $6.95 value)
$49.99 for an automotive allergy- and bacteria-sanitizing service plus AC cleaning and inspection (a $173.75 total value)
- Everything included in the above option (a $114.75 value)
- Air-conditioning pressure test, inspection, and cleaning of the condenser (a $59 value)
Appointments take 30–45 minutes. Freon and parts cost extra if needed.