Your car relies on you to maintain it regularly and not to gun it across any rivers, even if there are free Thickburgers on the opposite bank. Keep your vehicular promises with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$39.99 for an automotive allergy- and bacteria-sanitizing service (a $114.75 total value)
- Cleaning, vacuuming, and sanitization inside the vehicle (a $9.95 value)
- Bacteria removal of interior and AC vents (a $44.95 value)
- Replacement of cabin air filter (a $43.95 value)
- Deodorization with new-car smell (an $8.95 value)
- 99-point safety check (a $6.95 value)
$49.99 for an automotive allergy- and bacteria-sanitizing service plus AC cleaning and inspection (a $173.75 total value)
- Everything included in the above option (a $114.75 value)
- Air-conditioning pressure test, inspection, and cleaning of the condenser (a $59 value)
Appointments take 30–45 minutes. Freon and parts cost extra if needed.
Brake-O-Rama began as one location in 1949 but now boasts 14 service centers speckled across the East Coast. Together these automotive hospitals work as a force, repairing and maintaining domestic and imported vehicles of virtually any make and model. Before sourcing spare parts from the company's private warehouses, Brake-O-Rama's ASE-certified technicians thoroughly analyze vehicles with advanced diagnostic technology that includes four-wheel computerized alignment systems, electron microscopes that scan for chipped paint finishes, and magnifying glasses ever in search for clues to Professor Plum's murder. Meanwhile, Firestone, Goodyear, and Michelin tires fill the supply closets, allowing the patrons to tighten their grip on the asphalt before a cross-country trip.
79% of 448 customers recommend
“Really good service”
“Fast and friendly service.”
“Very friendly and very quick service.”