All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $110, you get a one-hour massage, a 30-minute mini-facial, and an herbal hydrotherapy bath treatment at Branford River Resort and Spa ($220 Value) in Branford.
- Amidst views of the scenic Branford River, the Branford River Resort and Spa offers a wide variety of spa and relaxation services, including skin treatments, massages, and bath treatments.
- Chose from a wide range of therapeutic massages (up to $90 value), including Branford's Swedish massage ($85), Deep Tissue massage ($90), or Cranial Sacral Therapy ($90), which uses energy and release therapy to eliminate pressure on the brain and spinal cord.
- Branford's 30-minute mini-facial ($65) includes a soft cleansing, aromatherapy steam, honey almond scrub, and gentle massage, before one of the spa's certified professionals applies a hydrating nutrient mask.
- With the Herbal Hydrotherapy Bath Treatment ($65), professionals use water pressure and herbs to relax your body.
- There are a number of additional complimentary services, including a body jet shower, a tearoom, private lockers, robes, and an outdoor walking and meditation area.
- The Spa's Branford location is a convenient 40-minute getaway for Hartfordians.
- For a discounted additional fee, the resort offers overnight lodging for spa guests.
Six Google Mappers give Branford River Resort and Spa a perfect five-star average, saying:
- After looking into several local spas when I moved to Branford two years ago, this spa is the one I've chosen for all of my spa needs. The warm and inviting atmosphere makes each visit a truly pampering and relaxing getaway. – SNVPA, Google Maps
- From the moment you walk in there is a feeling of peace and tranquility. As you walk in this quaint spa you are welcomed by the staff and calming background music. – wendymadore, Google Maps
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hr. cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Branford River Resort and Spa
A seven-circuit labyrinth sounds like the setting for a Greek myth, but at Branford River Resort and Spa, it is a concrete place patrons visit to practice meditation. Relaxation is not reserved for the labyrinth, though—it pervades the spa and resort as a whole, helping to earn the establishment one of 2012’s Patch Readers’ Choice awards. Visitors can bask in the healing milieu of its infrared sauna, lounge in the onsite gazebo, or unwind during diverse spa treatments.
The spa’s treatments encompass a vast array of facials, which can combat acne or aging, soothe with warm stones, or draw on the healing power of crystals. Massages range from traditional Swedish effleurage to the Shiradora indian head massage, which incorporates kneading upon the back and herbal oil conditioners, just like a cat clinic held in a soap shop. Body wraps ensconce physiques in materials from Dead Sea mud to mylar foil, and a complementary suite of salon services beautifies visitors with custom haircuts, highlights, and nail services.