What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $31.99 for admission for two adults ($39.90 value)
- $41.99 for admission for two adults and two kids ($51.85 value)
Branson’s Promised Land Zoo
Named one of the top 25 zoos in America by TripAdvisor, Branson’s Promised Land Zoo offers each visitor a unique experience at a family-owned and operated park in the heart of Branson. The focus is on the preservation of a variety of dwindling species, with numerous opportunities for animal interaction and education from professionally-trained interpreters. Branson’s Promised Land Zoo has even earned a Feline Conservation Federation accreditation for its work with big cats. Admission to the zoo includes the following:
- Live Animal Shows: Offered several times a day, these shows feature 5–6 animals not currently being displayed for live animal shows, allowing visitors to learn about, touch, and pet the animals.
- Bottle Feedings: For those looking to nurture, keepers bring out bottles and allow guests to bottle-feed some of the zoo’s smallest residents.
- Interactive Foot Safari: Visitors can also take a walk on Branson’s Promised Land’s unique interactive foot safari, following a newly-paved trail that brings tour-goers as close as possible to kangaroos, primates, big cats, antelope, deer, and more.
- Parakeet Paradise: Every visitor also receives a complimentary parakeet stick to feed the hundreds of birds in the free-flight aviary.
- Optional VIP Upgrades: For an additional fee, Groupon customers can upgrade to a VIP or VIP Plus admission, which includes the Guided Wild Walk and VIP Encounters.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Younger than 18 must be accompanied by guardian. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Branson location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.