The French have given the United States many tremendous gifts, such as the Statue of Liberty and the current Statue of Liberty, which subdued the first one after lightning made it evil. Share French generosity with taste buds with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a four-course dinner for two (a $112 value)
- One warm goat-cheese salad or french onion soup per person
- One appetizer, such as baked escargot or a seasonal cheese plate, for the table
- One entree, such as traditional french veal casserole or coq au vin, per person
- One dessert, such as crème brûlée or mousse au chocolat, per person<p>
$19 for a two-course lunch for two (a $42 value)
- One entree, such as a croque-monsieur or quiche Lorraine, per person
- One dessert per person<p>
Brasserie 33 maintains a distinguished reputation as a mainstay for classic French cuisine. Now under new management, the dining bastion is reclaiming the culinary identity that earned it foodie fanfare for years. Executive chef Omar Mediouni and the staff dot pristine white tablecloths with rich, meat-centric dishes that encapsulate a menu of classic French cuisine. The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review lauded Brasserie 33 for its authenticity, citing a French-speaking wait staff and palate-popular selection of classic dishes, such as escargot brushed with garlic and parsley butter sauce and seafood bouillabaisse brimming with salmon, shrimp, and calamari. A stone-topped bar runs parallel to the neatly kempt tables that line the narrow brasserie. During daylight hours, diners are awash in natural light pouring through the front windows, and during the evening, gourmand moonbeams filter through the glass to get tastes of dessert.
“Hope your air condition got fixed. :)”
“Great service, excellent food, wonderful atmosphere”
“Your food was delicious and beautiful the service was excellent I truly hope you do we'll we will return”