All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with board-certified nurse practitioner Alicia Bravo
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new clients only. Limit 1 per person. Attempts to redeem additional vouchers will not be honored. If you are pregnant, nursing, or allergic to eggs you should not receive injections. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bravo Beauty
At Bravo Beauty, her space inside Off Center Salon, Alicia Bravo specializes in creating smooth skin with dermal fillers. The board-certified nurse practitioner offers Botox, Xeomin, and Juvéderm XC injections. In addition, Alicia offers exfoliating chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments, NovaLash eyelash extensions, and Thermage wrinkle treatments. She also works with cosmetic lasers, using them to remove unwanted hair across the face and body or resurface skin.