Nurse practitioner determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with board-certified nurse practitioner Alicia Bravo
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
About Bravo Beauty
At Bravo Beauty, her space inside Off Center Salon, Alicia Bravo specializes in creating smooth skin with dermal fillers. The board-certified nurse practitioner offers Botox, Xeomin, and Juvéderm XC injections. In addition, Alicia offers exfoliating chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments, NovaLash eyelash extensions, and Thermage wrinkle treatments. She also works with cosmetic lasers, using them to remove unwanted hair across the face and body or resurface skin.