All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 5, 2015
Reviewed September 18, 2015
Reviewed July 16, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
$10 for $20 worth of in-store cosmetics
$39 for a Primp-and-Go makeup application ($80 value)
- Includes private shopping assistance with makeup application
- Complimentary wine
$100 for a three-hour smokey eye class and take-home kit for one ($200 value)
- Classes limited to 10 students to ensure private instruction
- Complimentary cocktails
- Take-home kit includes four shades of eyeshadow, one highlighter, brow powder, and lip gloss
$100 for a private two-hour makeup lesson with a take-home goody bag ($200 value)
- A professional makeup artist applies makeup to one half of the face, then guides the client through completing the second half
- Instruction caters to the client’s requests and concerns
- Goody bag includes four mini eyeshadows and lip gloss
$125 for a two-hour party for four to six guests with take-home goody bags ($250 value)
- The party includes complimentary wine, mini makeup applications, and product lessons for guests
- 10% discount on any products purchased during the party
- Goody bags include four mini eyeshadows and lip gloss or blush
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required for make-up services. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brazen Beauty Lounge
One might not think of makeup and perfume as having an attitude, but Brazen Beauty Lounge aims to change that. The indie cosmetics company creates bold hues and trendy scents to draw attention on the street, amplify a stage presence, and—at one point—grace the skin of the Detroit Pistons cheerleaders. Those wishing to infuse their own personalities into the luxury perfume oils can embark on hands-on perfumery workshops, which offer the chance to craft a customized, unique scent from over 100 fragrances and essential oils. Each workshop focuses on layering complexities and nuances for a finished product as unique as its creator.
The available eye shadows, blushes, brow powders, foundations, and perfume oils sport names bold enough to reflect their colors and the spirits of the divas living inside their containers. Women can wear their mood with flirtatious tints such as En Fuego, Frisky, and Surrender or play with more mysterious names such as End of the World, Idol, and WTF.
Yet intrepid looks aren't the only goal of Brazen Beauty Lounge. Each custom-blended color uses durable formulas anchored by natural minerals, oils, extracts, and vitamins to enhance and heal complexions. As a further eco-friendly measure, many of the company's products are made completely vegan and all the products are 100% vegetarian. In Brazen's Ferndale showroom and beauty lounge, customers can feel good about the lack of animal testing as they sample blends from the shelf or learn how to apply them during group and private classes spurred by wine.