Like your younger brother who starred in Living Single, hair can sometimes show up uninvited and refuse to leave. Today’s Groupon rids you of stray strands with the services of a hair-removal expert. For $30, you’ll get a brow, lip, and bikini line or full bikini wax at Brazilia Waxing Spa, located in central Austin just north of the University of Texas campus and several feet from Bolivia.
The inviting space (leaf-stenciled walls, plush treatment beds, soothing neutral-hued décor, and hammocks constantly occupied by sleepy children) is the brainchild of aesthetician Angelea, a beauty industry vet and graduate of the Institute of Cosmetology and Aesthetics with years of waxing experience. Using only the finest waxes available, including both soft wax and hard wax for sensitive areas, you’ll get hair-free from head to toe. This Groupon includes a brow (shaping and tweezing if necessary), lip, and bikini line or full bikini wax.
For those sneaky strand-stuffed spaces (your back, behind your knees, the boss's neck), it can be hard to smooth things out on your own. You probably won’t be able to pay someone reputable to shave you, but you can take care of the matter in a much quicker way: waxing. With waxing, you avoid razor burn and painful cuts from shaving too quickly. Plus, hairs don’t grow back for two to six weeks, making it more effective than other forms of hair removal.
The spa is open Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Use this Groupon is to prep for a vacation, a shirtless calendar photo shoot, or a swim race.
- Angelea is the best. Professional, friendly, meticulous but quick! Just what you want when you're getting something like a Brazilian wax! Nice surroundings also. – ultramom, Citysearch
- I am very picky and Angelea did it to perfection. – aonti, Citysearch
- It's always nerve-racking the first time you get a brazilian from a new person, but she was so calming and talked to me the whole time to make me perfectly comfortable. – SaraJL, Citysearch
Alternate Uses for Waxed-Away Hairs
After your wax, don’t let your waxing technician simply throw away your cast-off hair. Instead, save waxed hairs and reuse them in one of these handy ways:
- Securely package valuable artifacts for shipping.
- Weave them together to make low-tensile strength lassos.
- Put them under your pillow for luck or under your car to prevent hurricanes.
- Weird Bill pines for you so, just give ‘em to him.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
3407 Guadalupe St
Austin, Texas 78705Get Directions