Brazils Waxing Center specializes in full body, all-natural, vegan hard waxing for both men and women in a judgment-free, body positive zone
About This Deal
- Waxing appointments last 15–30 minutes
- Who performs the treatment: estheticians certified by the State Board of Cosmetology, with over 30 years of combined waxing experience
- Type of wax used: hard wax, which hardens as it cools and is removed without a cloth strip. Since this type of wax only sticks to hairs, and not skin, it can be less painful than soft wax and is most effective on small surface areas.
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
Brazils Waxing Center’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Customers have to wear face masks the entire time they are in the building.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Brazils Waxing Center’s website, Facebook, or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Brazils Waxing Center
With over 30 years of industry experience and 10+ locations, Brazils Waxing Center's licensed technicians deftly pull hair from their follicles to create smooth, clean expanses of skin. They draw on extensive experience waxing both men and women and can remove unwanted hair from nearly any area from the forehead to the feet. Clients may specify exactly how much hair they want to be removed during their Brazilian. Brazils Waxing Center also offers a variety of other services including brow-shaping.