What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a 60- to 90-minute tour of a bee farm, plus honey samples for one ($50 value)
- $35 for a 60- to 90-minute tour of a bee farm, plus honey samples for two ($75 value)
- $85 for a 60- to 90-minute tour of a bee farm, plus honey samples for four ($175 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Protective gear is provided, but do not take this tour if known or suspected bee sting allergies are present in any party members. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bre's Bees
There's a reason industrious individuals are often referred to as busy bees—bees are always hard at work. That fact is evident at Bre's Bees, where visitors can purchase pure, all-natural products made by these ever-active insects. Read on to learn more about a few:
- Honey is among the first things that come to mind when bees are mentioned, so it's no surprise that the award-winning honey from Bre's Bees is among its most popular offerings.
- Beeswax is the only naturally existing wax on Earth. Aside from being a renewable resource that burns clean, beeswax has hundreds of uses, serving as everything from hair pomade to wood filler.
- Propolis is a combination of tree resin, enzymes, and beeswax. The resulting formula can helps stave off infections as an ingredient in cough drops or creams for burns, cuts, and cold sores.