Laser-emitting pads cause the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents which results in fat reduction
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- New patient consultations available Tuesday–Friday between 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New patient consultations available Tuesday-Friday between 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brea Medical Weight Control
It goes without saying that weight loss is a tough journey. Luckily, experienced experts from Brea Medical Weight Control provide services that can undoubtedly make the entire process less difficult. Those include diet plans, injections, medications, and supplements which aim to facilitate weight loss and help achieve the desired silhouette.