Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a water-park package for one person ($32.95 total value)
- $30 for a water-park package for two people ($65.90 total value)
- $60 for a water-park package for four people ($131.80 total value)
The package includes the following for each person:
- Entry ($24.95 value)
- Souvenir cup with one free soda ($8 value)
Upcoming events at the park include:
- Extreme High Dive Show, which runs for 20 minutes three times per day on weekdays and four times per day on weekends, June 6–August 2
- Meet and greet with Emma from Disney Channel’s Jesse, June 27
- Meet and greet with Spongebob Squarepants, July 25–26
Breakers Water Park
On the Riptide slide, brave park-goers grip small, yellow rafts as they descend down a nearly vertical 35-foot drop into a long alley of water. This thrilling ride is one of the Breaker Water Park's main attractions, joined by the twisting and turning Bonzai Pipeline—which propels bodies through a large jumble of pipes. The sprawling Breakers compound also has two food and refreshment stands and plenty of space for dining or relaxation.
Sunbathers and those afflicted with wicked-witch syndrome can plant their beach towels and collect sunshine at one of many seating areas, and families with children too small for larger water slides can escort the tykes to Captain's Kidd's Surfari. A designated kids' area, the Surfari gives littler kids an oversized and waterlogged playground outfitted with wading pools, tamer slides, and elaborate sprinkler fountains.