What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- One private escape-room game for up to eight, valid Monday–Thursday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Online reservation required required; not valid for phone reservations. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not applicable for corporate team building events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Breakout Greensboro
With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams at Breakout Greensboro use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Greensboro isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind each escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players:
- The Kidnapping: In the most intense scenario, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- Museum Heist: As former art thieves, the team's members are tasked with uncovering a collection of stolen artwork the night before a prestigious gallery opening. They must break into the thief's home and retrieve the rare treasures before time runs out.
- Operation: Casino: While investigating the disappearance of a secret agent, the team must follow a trail of clues in order to track and bring down those responsible for their colleague's vanishing.
- The Hostage: While on a flight, the team's plane is hijacked and everyone loses consciousness. Once awakened, the team finds themselves handcuffed to one another in the hijacker's headquarters and must free themselves, discover the details behind the hijacking, and escape before they run out of time.
We asked Bryce Anderson of Breakout Games what advice he'd give to beginners. Then we asked him what he'd say if he had money riding on it.