What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $40 for an escape-room game for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($50 value)
- $69 for an escape-room game for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($100 value)
- $126 for a private escape-room game for up to eight, valid Monday–Thursday ($200 value)
This offer is not redeemable until 1/4/2016.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not redeemable until 1/4/2016. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Online booking required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Breakout Nashville
Escape-room games are inherently adrenaline inducing. With 60 minutes on the clock and a mystery before them, teams use their critical thinking skills to uncover hidden items, crack codes, and solve puzzles to escape before time is up. The real allure of Breakout Nashville isn’t the challenging detective work, though. Rather, it’s the thrilling narratives behind each escape room. Read on to learn about the mysteries facing players.
- The Kidnapping: In Breakout Nashville's most intense scenario, players have been abducted and handcuffed inside an unfamiliar room. Using hidden messages from the previous victim, the team collaborates to escape before the kidnapper returns.
- The Museum Heist: The night before its opening, an illustrious art showing’s masterpiece disappears and several other pieces have been replaced with fakes. Players must work together to find the artwork and culprit before the gallery opens.
- Casino Royale: While investigating the disappearance of an MI6 agent, the team is trapped in a room of the Casino Royale. In just an hour, its members must follow clues to locate the missing agent and determine the kidnapper.
- Island Escape: A new room currently in the works, Island Escape sees players abandoned on a tropical island whose previously dormant volcano is now rumbling. The group must flee the island within the hour—before the volcano’s lava reaches them.
We asked Bryce Anderson of Breakout Games what advice he'd give to beginners. Then we asked him what he'd say if he had money riding on it.