- $175 for a private 2-hour dolphin tour for up to six people ($250 value)
Helmed by a pair of USCG Master Captains, Breakwater Adventures takes guests on a variety of seafaring adventures aboard its customized 25-foot Carolina skiff. From thrill seekers looking for an adrenaline rush to folks hoping to simply explore the local waters, the crew has something for everyone. Here are some of the activities Breakwater Adventures offers:
- Dolphin watching: During these trips, other creatures such as manatees, rays, and wild birds often make cameos.
- Shelling and island cruise: It's a private cruise to a secluded white-sand island mixed in among the 10,000 Islands.
- Sunset charter: This trip ends the day on a relaxing note as night falls around Marco Island.
- Other activities include private tours, tubing, water skiing, and wakeboarding.