Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
About This Deal
- Spa’s massage license number: 603-478-136
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Upgrades available
Need To Know
About Breeze Spa Foot & Body Massage
In today's fast-paced world, peace and relaxation can be very precious. Breeze Spa Foot & Body Massage understands this, which is why its staff pampers the clients with a variety of treatments designed to help them get away from everyday problems for a while. Adopting an individual approach, they treat every guest with care and customize each treatment to meet their needs. Here are some of their specialties:
- Sports massage: Designed for those who prefer to stay active, this massage aims to shorten recovery time and help improve athletic performance.
- Reflexology: By pressing on different points of the feet, which are believed to correspond to different organs, a therapist aims to improve the client's overall well-being.
- Couples massage: A way for couples, family members, or friends to connect with each other while therapists massage tension away.