Small problems can potentially turn to big ones: a leaky pipe can cause water damage, and one broken air conditioner could lead to the dissolution of the European Union. Prevent the worst-case scenario with this Groupon.
- $1,899 for a Bryant furnace with installation ($3,099 Value)
- Installation of 80% efficient, single-stage gas furnace
- Valid for capacities of all sizes (70,000-135,000 BTU)
- Cleaning of supply and return plenum
- Resealing of all duct work by the furnace
- Testing of existing ductwork for air leakage when required by the State of Washington
- If needed, free estimates will be given for any additional services or materials prior to initiating further work
This offer is valid for King, Pierce, Snohomish, Kitsap, and Thurston counties.
Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning
Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning has gained quite a bit of attention over the years. The staff's expertise in installing, repairing, and maintaining residential energy-efficient air systems earned Puget Sound Energy's Energy Efficiency Action Award six times. Lennox Industries—an international heating and cooling manufacturer—bestowed the air-system gurus with not only a Dave Lennox Award in 2011, but also multiple Lennox Circle of Excellence and National Centurion Awards between 2005 and 2012.
This level of success stems from Brennan Heating & Air Conditioning's dedicated staff of certified technicians. Additionally, a number of the senior technicians draw from more than 15 years of industry experience, enabling them to service older systems that still run on thunder bolts.