Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for 18 holes of golf with a cart rental and lunch for two ($111.40 value)
- $99 for 18 holes of golf with two cart rentals and lunch for four ($222.80 value)
Lunch includes a soda ($1.75 value) and any menu item (up to $8.95 value).
Brentwood Golf Club
Sculpted through the rolling hills of Oakland County in 1995, Brentwood Golf Club's 18-hole course tells its story in two acts. The action begins on the front nine, where fairways chart a course through thick woods and wetlands, challenging accuracy as soon as players slip their tee into the first tee box. The back nine shifts gears dramatically, as the landscape opens up into a more links-style layout, permitting more aggressive play. To make the most of the distinct topography on both sides of the course, the back nine is nearly 400 yards longer than the front.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,424 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 69.4 from the tips
- Slope rating of 120 from the tips
- Four tee options