What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an 18-hole round of golf and one cart for two with hot dogs and chips ($98 value)
- $95 for an 18-hole round of golf and two carts for four with hot dogs and chips ($196 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for leagues, tournaments or outings. Tee time required. Not valid on Father's Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brentwood Golf Club
Sculpted through the rolling hills of Oakland County in 1995, Brentwood Golf Club's 18-hole course tells its story in two acts. The action begins on the front nine, where fairways chart a course through thick woods and wetlands, challenging accuracy as soon as players slip their tee into the first tee box. The back nine shifts gears dramatically, as the landscape opens up into a more links-style layout, permitting more aggressive play. To make the most of the distinct topography on both sides of the course, the back nine is nearly 400 yards longer than the front.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,424 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 69.4 from the tips
- Slope rating of 120 from the tips
- Four tee options