- 80’s in the Park
- When: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, September 26–28
- Where: Wickham Pavilion
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $69 for three-day reserved seating tickets for two (up to $138 value)
- $136 for three-day reserved seating tickets for four (up to $276 value)
- Click to view the complete lineup.
80’s in the Park
- Billed as: “a three-day celebration of all things ’80s”
- John Waite: the former frontman of The Babys and Bad English touched a whole new generation with his hit “Missing You” after it was featured in the 2013 film Warm Bodies.
- Faster Pussycat: responsible for sleazy hits such as “House Of Pain” and “Poison Ivy,” both of which helped define Sunset Strip glam rock
- Bow Wow Wow: new-wavers behind “I Want Candy,” a sugary, ubiquitous hit that solidified the band as one of the biggest acts in their genre
- Non-musical dose of nostalgia: vintage arcade games aplenty, from Ms. Pac-Man to Space Invaders
- Second dose of non-musical nostalgia: a Nintendo competition where you help Mario try to save his game from being adapted into a 1993 film
- Third dose of non-musical nostalgia: retro merchandise in the Comics and Collectibles Pavilion