Choose from Three Options
- $79 for a three-hour microbrewery tour for 2, valid Monday–Thursday ($138 value)
- $89 for a three-hour microbrewery tour for 2, valid Friday–Sunday ($138 value)
- $499 for a private microbrewery tour for up to 12, valid any day ($828 value)
Beer lovers, meet Betty Jane. She’s Brew Cruz’s refurbished vintage school bus, ready to safely transport beer lovers 21 and older around Santa Cruz as they drink and learn more about local microbrews. Get on board for a three-hour tour that includes three 45-minute pit stops at local breweries.
On the Bus
- Betty Jane departs from the parking lot of Day's Market Liquors & Deli at 3 p.m., so before you get onboard, pick up some tasty microbrews for your ride. It’s BYOB, but that final "B" stands for beer only: no hard alcohol is allowed.
- In between pit stops at the breweries, tour guide and driver Annie—otherwise known as the Brew Cruz Captain—will chat about beer and local brewery history.
- Enjoy music, trivia, and prizes. And of course, beer.
At the Breweries
- Guests enjoy one pint at each brewery—Brew Cruz stops at three total—and tour the brewing facility if tours are available.
- Chat with the knowledgeable brewery staff.
- Make new friends, preferably with a human and not just your pint glass.
Betty Jane returns to the parking lot of Day's Market Liquors & Deli at the end of the tour at 6 p.m. If beer is still on the brain, good news: Seabright Brewery is right across the street. See a full list of the breweries Brew Cruz visits.