What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $99 for a Brew Bus package for two people ($200 value)
The package lasts eight hours and includes:
- First Brewery: One mega flight which consists of 8 x 4 oz. craft beers per person
- Second Brewery: One combo flight which consists of 5 x 4 oz. craft beer, mead, and ciders per person
- Third Brewery: One regular flight which consists of 4 x 4 oz. craft beers of your choice per person
- Two tacos and a medium fountain soda or an agua fresca
- A take home 22 oz. bomber bottle of your choice per person from first brewery
- Drinking games throughout the tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Please reserve as far ahead of time as possible. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brew Hop Bus
Brew Hop Bus is nothing like the yellow school bus of childhoods past. Instead of taking lunchbox-wielding kids to class, this party bus tours its guests through an array of restaurants, breweries, and dive bars in Orange County. At each destination groups are given flights of beer, with a few stops for light meals between.
Although the destinations can be tailored to fit an special event, the bus offers a variety of all-inclusive package options. For instance, The Ultimate Night Out package starts out with sake bombs at Tabi-Ji Japanese restaurant. After a quick bite the bus rolls on, visiting two breweries to sample craft beers with a stop for tacos between. The fiesta draws to an end at a dive bar including pints of draft beer and plenty of grub.