Drinking craft beer is a great way to support local breweries—even better than leaving baskets of money in front of their doors once a month. Support your community with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $65 for a microbrewery tour for one (a $130 value)
- $105 for a microbrewery tour for two (a $260 value)<p>
For each option, choose from the following dates:
- Saturday, December 8, at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 15, at 12:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 22, at 12:30 p.m.<p>
Each approximately five-hour tour stops at three local microbreweries, each featuring four beer samples per guest. Time permitting, visitors also tour the facilities. While in transit between locations, a tour guide and experienced brewer oversees additional tastings and offers tidbits about the process of craft brewing.<p>
On BrewHub's tours, a guide with professional beer-making experience explains the brewing process and the subtleties of beer tasting while guests sample various local microbrews. Visitors can tour breweries by bus or embark on Newport Harbor yacht cruises that feature brews and chef-prepared appetizers.