Amid the rolling hills of this Hershey-area winery and brewery, enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour and flights of beer and cider or wine
What You'll Get
- What’s included in the VIP Wine Tasting Experience:
- Each guest will learn how the winemaker L. Paul Vezzetti produces award-winning wines and ciders *
- Touring the vineyard or production center
- Vineyard Ambassadors will lead guests on a flight of six award-winning wines paired with cheeses, chocolates, fruits, and crackers
- Choice of dry or sweet wine flight featuring the best wines from the Vineyard at Hershey
- One souvenir wine glass and at least 10% off any wine purchase for each guest
- What’s included in the VIP Beer Tasting Experience:
- Guests will explore the brewhouse with the brewmaster Ryan DeLutis for a behind-the-scenes look into the beer-making operation.
- A rotating flight of four beers and two ciders, perfectly paired and explained by the Brewery Team
- One souvenir glass and 10% off any crowler and growler purchases for each guest
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
About The Vineyard at Hershey
Guests can enjoy releases of strawberry wines, beers, and vendors with the music from bands such as 3 Doors Down and The Wallflowers when the Vineyard hosts events such as wine and beer release parties and concerts.