Guests can sip on pints of Brew Hub beer and take home 6-packs of Brew Hub’s Key Billy, Diver Down, or Rome City
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Pints should be consumed in the tasting room; 6-packs are for take home
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Take-home 6-packs may vary depending on availability. Not valid during special events. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brew Hub
The idea of starting a craft brewing company can be romantic. Hours spent experimenting with hops, taste-testing and fine-tuning recipes—that's the fun stuff. But logistics like securing a facility or buying barrels can be tough. That's why Brew Hub has created a new business model for craft brewing. Here, businesses can work with Brew Hub to take advantage of quality beer-making products and partnership opportunities.
- Partner brewing: craft brewers can create beer at Brew Hub's facilities with the supervision of their own brewmasters, allowing businesses to grow without incurring the costs of building a new facility.
- Brewing facilities: state-of-the-art equipment, including aging in stainless steel or wooden barrels as well as custom hopping schemes.
- Tastings: Brew Hub's tasting room offers the chance to sample the fruits of the brewers' labor, with a rotating collection of ales, lagers, and stouts available.