For $29, today's side deal gets you two 60-minute personal training sessions at Brewington Fitness & Performance (a $180 value).
- Privately owned and operated personal training facility, specializing in individualized training sessions tailored to clients' fitness levels
- Two 60-minute training sessions (valued at $90 each) consist of learning new exercises and working to achieve challenging yet reasonable goals
- During the first session, a fitness professional will assess current fitness levels and dietary objectives
- Owner Chris Brewington holds a B.S. in Kinesiology from NMSU and is certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
Though Brewington Fitness & Performance has yet to receive many online reviews, client testimonials praise the studio's personal training sessions.
- I noticed his training switched to specific workouts for my goal. His functional training program increased my endurance physically and emotionally. The intervals Chris formulated were grueling and yet addictive. I loved being pushed beyond what I thought I could ever achieve, and together, we did it! – Julie F.
- Chris devises a well-balanced work-out based on individual needs and realistic goals. My improvement has been incremental and consistent. It has greatly exceeded my expectations. – Debbie K.
5600 McLeod NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109Get Directions