Choose from Five Options
- $99 for six laser hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $675 value)
- $249 for six treatments on a medium area (up to an $845 value)
- $349 for six treatments on a large area (up to a $1,080 value)
- $399 for six treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,160 value)
- $899 for six treatments on unlimited small and medium areas (up to a $7,379 value)
Clients who choose the option for unlimited small and medium areas can treat up to three areas during each of the six sessions. Every client should wait six to eight weeks between treatments on the same area. See the list of treatment areas.
Breyer Medspa treats clients to dazzling physical transformations with a stable of professional-strength body and skincare treatments that make use of both medical-grade products and laser technology. Under Dr. Michael Birnbaum, licensed aesthetician Tara pampers and perfects her clients' faces with microdermabrasion therapy and chemical peels that slough away layers of skin to reveal radiant complexions. For a treatment more intense than spa facials and less thorough than chemical peels, the medspa's medical-grade facials deliver skin-renewing results that go beyond traditional facials with deep-pore cleansing and polishing at the hands of an experienced aesthetician. With the use of an FDA-approved Cutera CoolGlide laser, technicians can realize their patients' dreams of hairlessness, vein removal, and wrinkle- or blemish-free skin by simply adjusting the settings on the versatile laser system. The medspa's carefully chosen laser uses longer wavelengths than its competitors to soothe the skin as it works to reduce hair or remake skin texture.