All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 19, 2011
What You'll Get
The world's first day-spa owner invited clients to "experience the healing powers of this here tar pit," which was bad news for their clientele but invaluable for modern-day archeologists. Preserve well-being without becoming permanently preserved with today's Groupon for salon and spa services at BRIA Bodycare. Choose from three beautifying options:
- $35 for a mani-pedi (a $75 value)
- $35 for a BRIA Bodycare hair package (up to $92 value)
- $60 for a complete eyelash extension (a $120 value)
BRIA Bodycare pampers peds, heads, and eyeball awnings with earth-conscious products in a boutique-style setting. Coddle hamburger grabbers and guitar-pedal pushers with a mani-pedi, which grooms, moisturizes, and polishes keratin sheaths and treats feet to an essential-oil-infused soak and all-over foot scrub. Keep keratin capes wondrously fluttering with BRIA’s hair package, which includes a scalp treatment, massage, cut, and style. Or use your lashes to bat out hardheaded grease fires with BRIA’s 75-minute eyelash-extension treatment.
BRIA Bodycare has been featured in the Register-Guard and the Oregon Daily Emerald as the first organic hair salon in Eugene. Seven Yelpers give the business an average of 4.5 stars, and more than 280 Facebookers are fans.
- The salon has organic hair products and mineral makeup for sale, and none of the products are tested on animals. Even the hair coloring system is organic. – Sarah Walters, Oregon Daily Emerald
- BRIA is amazing! I went with four other friends, and between us, we got the royal treatment: hair, makeup, nails, and eyebrow wax. We're all totally converted and won't go anywhere else! – Hannah B., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 24, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for service purchased. By appointment only. Subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.