Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for 18-holes of golf with cart for two ($60 value)
- $57 for 18-holes of golf with cart for four ($120 value)
Briar Ridge Golf Course
The 18-hole layout of Briar Ridge Golf Course incorporates six large lakes along a serpentine path that's at times becomes surrounded by dense woods and open fields. While many of the fairways are slender, there's typically plenty of open space where tee shots can settle without getting wet or luring golfers into a psychedelic rabbit hole. During rounds, golfers confront green-side bunkers and large, undulant greens, not to mention those water hazards that can spell trouble throughout the course.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,695 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.1 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard