Communal dining is easy when the food is already divided, like a presliced pizza or a turkey that has already been through a protracted custody battle. Split and share with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $25 worth of pizzeria fare and drinks for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $12 for $25 worth of pizzeria fare and drinks for two or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $25 for $50 worth of pizzeria fare and drinks for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $50 worth of pizzeria fare and drinks for four or more, valid Friday–Saturday
- $10 for three lunch specials, valid Monday–Friday (a $20.97 value)
The menu includes chicken parmesan ($14.99), a buffalo-chicken grinder ($7.99), Italian-style stuffed shells ($10.99), and a shrimp-scampi pizza ($14.99–$19.99).
Lunch specials are served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday–Friday. Choose any meal valued up to $6.99, such as a one-topping calzone with marinara sauce, three chicken fingers with fries, or soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Brickhouse Pizza & Grille
The white oak wood-fired oven in Brickhouse Pizza & Grille can top 600 degrees when it cooks the restaurant’s signature hand-tossed crusts to a golden brown. The pizza chefs also top tables with traditional New York–style pizzas, taking form with gluten-free and whole-wheat crusts and diverse toppings such as baby shrimp, roasted red peppers, and grilled chicken. Housemade pastas compete for stomach space with sandwiches that include the Diesel burger—a mammoth half-pound patty stuffed with cheddar cheese and bacon, then audaciously tempura battered and deep-fried. The eatery entertains patrons on select nights with trivia and live music.
91% of 1,230 customers recommend
“Love the new place, very nice and great for watching games. When it gets nice again will be a great spot to sit outside.”
“Great food, friendly service!”
“Wood fired pizza is awesome.”