What You Get
- $13 for $20 worth of pizza, pasta, and Italian food
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Brick House Pizza, Pasta & Deli
Brick House Pizza, Pasta & Deli resembles an old-school pizzeria. So although familiar items such as garlic knots, eggplant parmigiana, and baked ziti quiet hunger pangs, pizzas are the true stars of the menu.
What to Know About the Pizza
- Hand-tossed, thin-crust, New York–style pies
- Chefs make fresh dough and sauce every day
- 26 toppings, including sausage, garlic, and sun-dried tomato
- Pizza available by the slice
A Glance Inside
The dining room shares the menu's casual, rustic charm and ties to the Big Apple. Vintage license plates and taxi signs, framed sports memorabilia, and photographs of famous bagels adorn the stucco walls. Some tables even feature checkered tablecloths, which complement the space's burgundy booths and dark brickwork.