All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 28, 2017
July 28, 2016
July 14, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $72 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart and two large buckets of range balls ($130 value)
- $135 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart and four large buckets of range balls ($260 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in one visit. Not valid for tournament or league play. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Brick Landing Plantation
Abutting the marshes of the Intracoastal Waterway, Brick Landing Plantation greets visitors with a serene environment dotted with historical oaks. This 18-hole, par 72 course challenges players with a 72.1 course rating, a 143 slope rating, and terrain that begins and ends within sight of the water. Because it stretches across a vast 6,788 yards, the course not only possesses an ideal backdrop enlivened by ocean breezes but also a driving range, short-game practice area, and putting green. An impressive clubhouse—partially inspired by an 18th-century manor house—houses a fine-dining restaurant and a pro shop.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,788 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 143 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options