All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$75 for a 90-minute Lego birthday party for ages 6–7 ($150 value)
$100 for a 120-minute Lego birthday party for ages 7–10 ($200 value)
- Up to 10 kids
- Party Host
- Party invitations and thank-you cards with envelopes
- Plates, forks, and napkins
- Games, challenges, and interactive motorized model building
- Bricks 4 Kidz T-shirt for for the birthday child
- Mini figure for guests and the birthday child to take home
- All activities are geared to the age and interest of the birthday child
- Parties are held at a location of customer’s choice, such as a parent’s home or community center
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. 4-week advanced reservation required; subject to availability. Distance restrictions apply; service area includes Polk County. Not valid in 50263, 50109, 50226, 50007, 50073, 50035, 50009, 50317, 50327, 50320, 50309 Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bricks 4 Kidz
A biplane’s mechanized propellers whir. A satellite spins on its axis. Such are the Lego inventions of students enrolled in Bricks 4 Kidz’s after-school program. The blueprints for these miniature gadgets spring from the mind of Michelle Cote, who saw the potential for Legos to introduce young learners to architecture, engineering, and science. She draws upon her own background as an architect to create model plans for Lego creations with kid-friendly themes such as amusement parks, famous buildings, and outer space. Students work together in small groups to replicate these models, honing their creativity, problem-solving abilities, and teamwork skills along the way.