What You'll Get
Choose from 10 Options
Morning session (9 a.m. to noon):
- $17 for an Angry Birds & Bad Piglets camp on Monday, July 7 ($35 value)
- $17 for an Angry Birds & Bad Piglets camp on Tuesday, July 8 ($35 value)
- $17 for a Mining and Crafting camp on Monday, July 14 ($35 value)
- $17 for a Mining and Crafting camp on Tuesday, July 15 ($35 value)
- $17 for a Space Adventures camp on Monday, July 21 ($35 value)
- $17 for a Space Adventures camp on Tuesday, July 22 ($35 value)
Afternoon session (1 p.m. to 4 p.m.):
- $17 for a Minute to Win It camp on Monday, July 28 ($35 value)
- $17 for a Minute to Win It camp on Tuesday, July 29 ($35 value)
- $17 for a Mining and Crafting camp on Monday, August 4 ($35 value)
- $17 for a Mining and Crafting camp on Tuesday, August 5 ($35 value)
Lego: A Toy That Towers Above the Rest
Lego is one of the world’s most beloved toy lines, even earning the name “Toy of the Century.” Learn more about how Lego stacks up with Groupon’s introduction.
Leg godt: the Danish phrase that makes up the abbreviation LEGO. In English, it means “play well.”
17,000 hours: the combined time it took a team of 32 master builders to build the largest Lego model in the world—a life-size replica of a Star Wars X-Wing fighter. The model, which contains more than five million Lego bricks and weighs 46,000 pounds, is currently on display at Legoland in California.
Stud-and-tube coupling: the technical name for Lego’s unique, versatile design for the interlocking bricks, which the company didn’t unveil until 1958. Before then, the bricks were hollow on the inside and didn’t make very stable building materials for people’s homes. As a testament of the design’s success, a brick produced today will work seamlessly with one produced in 1958, just as today’s vacuum attachments only work on yesteryear’s kitchen sinks.
Duplo: a separate line of bricks developed in the 1960s for use by younger children. The Lego Group also has had a hand in creating video games, maintaining Legoland amusement parks in five countries, and releasing Creator kits that let people construct complex models such as London’s Tower Bridge.
”Toy of the Century”: a title bestowed upon Lego by two separate entities—Fortune magazine and the British Association of Toy Retailers—at the turn of the 21st century.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must be 5 or older. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. Three week advance reservation required. Call Marilou at Bricks4Kidz (203) 645-5471 to reserve your spot after purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.