Kids and adults get inspired by one-of-a-kind Lego displays and build their own creations in a pit filled with over a million bricks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
Valid Friday, June 24:
- $16.99 for admission to Lego fan event for two with custom minifigures ($26.52 value)
- $8 for admission to Lego fan event for two ($14 value)
Valid Saturday, June 25:
- $18.99 for admission to Lego fan event for two with custom minifigures ($26.52 value)
- $9 for admission to Lego fan event for two ($14 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Star Wars, outer space, DC Comics, trains, city streets—when there's more than 1 million Lego pieces in play, there's basically no limit to what you can create. And exploring those limits is the goal of BrickSlopes, a Lego fan event that has drawn more than 25,000 creators annually since 2014. Here's a look at what else you can expect to find:
- The BrickPit: This is where imaginations roam free—more than 1 million bricks encourage kids and adults alike to build and display whatever their hearts desire.
- A Graffiti Wall: A 16-foot wall encourages attendees to spell their name, draw a picture, or practice their calculus with Lego bricks.
- The Ramp: Build your own speedster, then race it down a track.
- Guests: Prepare to meet Tommy Williamson, "BrickNerd-in-Chief" and the creator of the LEGO Batman vs. Superman short films.
- Inspiration: Check out more than 24,000 square feet of Lego displays throughout the event.